Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sunshine & Snow

Greetings,

The sun has been full and bright these last few days. They have been wonderful days to wander about University Campus and celebrate my the end of my Master's program. I've gotten to study out under blooming trees and sitting next to beds of tulips...a wonderful way to study. All about the grounds students have been enjoying the sun as well: tossing baseballs and Frisbees, tanning, and pretending to study while sunning with their significant others.

MEANWHILE!

I've caught up on my South Dakota news and they are expecting snow this week! This late visit from old man winter is going to strike not only Western South Dakota's Black Hills and Rapid City area, but also drift far into Eastern and Northern South Dakota! This means my sister and her family should find those snow boots and coats that she already buried in the basement for the summer.


Blessings,

No comments: