Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smoke

Greetings,

Well folks, I always saw myself as a fairly straight forward personality. It isn't always the best track to be so up front, but it's me. However, the teacher has posed a question that has brought me to decide to do what so many other students have done before me...I'm gonna blow smoke. She wants to know how we will use the skills learned in this research class outside of our University courses. Honestly, I put this learning in the "what doesn't drive ya crazy makes you a better person" catagory. Or even better...the line I've used on kids," it helps you think outside your own understanding and see things differently". The smoke I'll blow will have something to do with evaluating my own approach to education and teaching or something.

Keep Praying,

No comments: