Thursday, August 6, 2009

Done with Time to Spare!

Greetings,

Here I sit at the University library with time to spare! I have uploaded all my final papers to the online drop box and made copies of those same papers so the teacher will also have hard copies. I have reorganized and stapled my research doodlings and even included my certificate from the online researcher ethics quiz we had to take. I have an hour and a half to spare : )

So, after I log off this computer, I am going to ensconce myself in one of the cozy chairs in the cool corners of the library and read...Pride and Prejudice. I brought it along just in case I was able to reward myself with free time. Tonight, all I shall have to do is pack a bag, find a few toiletries, and seek some sleep for the drive home tomorrow!

See you all soon!

No comments: