Monday, February 9, 2009

February Rain?

Greetings,

I was unusually aware of the weather as I prepared for school today. Normally, I don't change my weather-dress pattern from late December through mid March...layers of cozy clothes to create optimum warmth, add a coat, hat, gloves, and scarf for outdoor wear. Today, one of my layers is short-sleeved and my outdoor wear includes my O'G water repellant jacket and an UMBRELLA! Yup, it has been in the mid 40's for the last couple days and they are predicting possible 50's and RAIN for today and tomorrow.

The Franciscans assure me that this is completely normal Wisconsin weather. There is almost always warming trend that arrives in late January or early February. This yearly warm spell could last for over a week before returning to the 20's and 30's. Ya know, I think I could get to like Wisconsin.

Blessings,

No comments: