Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Prayer for Safety

Greetings,

South Dakota has been going through another round of wild winter weather. I've been following the storm stories about the freezing fog and freezing rain all over the Eastern side of the state. So many folk are without power or stranded with slick roads. There was a storm similar to this not too many winters ago...my hometown was out of power for about a week! So, I've been keeping my Sisters, family, and friends in prayer while the rain and ice continues to fall on the state.

Blessings,

Prayer to Saint Joseph for Protection
Gracious Saint Joseph, protect me and my family
from all evil as you did the Holy Family.
Kindly keep us ever united in the love of Christ,
ever fervent in imitation of the virtue of our Blessed Lady, your sinless spouse,
and always faithful in devotion to you.
Amen.

Photos borrowed from the Aberdeen American News

No comments: