Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to Work!

Greetings,

I've returned to Milwaukee just between blizzards! It iced in South Dakota and snowed in Milwaukee the day after I landed! The sisters were glad to have me back...I think the joy includes another set of hands to work a shovel.

The spring semester begins Monday evening. I have three courses this semster: Introduction to Inquiry, Teacher as Leader, and Teaching Seminar. I appreciate that all three are classes that meet face to face. I had one course that was online and I felt there was something missing. I know I learned from the professor and others in the course, but I ask more questions and connect better when the classes are in person. I have already trooped over to campus to purchase books and scope out where my classes will be held. Now all I can do is wait for next week...and scoop snow.


Blessings,

No comments: